Supply Chain OfficerEurope
Supply Chain Officer
As an ‘Supply Chain Officer’ you will have a key-role in the center of our organization. You will work closely together with the whole team to follow-up the contacts with suppliers and internal services such as Product Management, Finance, Back-Office and our Warehouse. Also you will have contact with our external partners who mainly provide logistics services, as well as IT services.
- Support in managing the purchase processes to our suppliers;
- Support in planning and general follow-up of production;
- Support in planning and follow-up of shipments of products;
- Support in the automation process of our warehouse
- Support in optimizing stock management and stock levels;
- Support in further optimisation of the supply chain processes within the company;
- Support in analysing and setting up reporting systems throughout the different operational processes.
- Correct way of working
- Affinity with processes and systems
- Strong in Data and able to process figures in excel
- Hands-on mentality
- Communicational skills: oral and written
- Teamplayer as well as an independent way of workinge
Our commitment to you
Next to your attractive salary, we’ll offer various fringe benefits: meal vouchers, eco cheques, ..
Company insurance program
You will be included in our insurance program:
- Hospital insurance
- Group insurance
Ready to apply?!
Send us your curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation so we can learn a little bit more about you.
We will reach out to you to set up an initial interview.
NV Global International Products
Pont West 106
BE – 9600 Ronse
BE 0828 536 782