Order pickerRonse (Belgium)
As an order picker, you’ll be in charge of picking, preparing, and checking incoming orders with modern tools. Together with motivated colleagues, you will load outgoing and unload incoming goods. As an order picker, you are motivated and punctual to work for a fast-growing company.
- Picking incoming orders
- Pack, prepare and check orders carefully
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing goods
- Performing replenishment tasks
- Basic administration linked to the activity of the warehouse
- You are French, Dutch, or English speaking
- You’re motivated and take initiative
- You’re punctual and precise
- You’re able to work in a team and individually
- Experience in order picking is a bonus
What we offer
- A daytime job, no weekends
- You’ll be part of a motivated and dynamic team
- Working with the newest tools in a modern facility
- You can start immediately
Our commitment to you
Based on your skill set and experience, we’ll offer you an attractive salary.
Next to your attractive salary, we’ll offer various fringe benefits.
Monthly team activity
A dinner, just a drink, or a sporty activity? Each month we do something different for the Kentucky team.
Ready to apply?!
Send us your curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation so we can learn a little bit more about you.
We will reach out to you to set up an initial interview.
NV Global International Products
Pont West 106
BE – 9600 Ronse
BE 0828 536 782