Internal SalesRonse (Belgium)
As an ‘Internal Sales’ you have a key role in the back-office of our commercial department. You have the commercial skills we are looking for to give support to our clients by answering phone calls and e-mails. The main goal is to always find a correct and client-oriented solution to the clients’ needs.
The ‘Internal Sales’ takes a central place in the organization as you are the link between different departments: Warehouse, Planning, Production, Logistics, Marketing, Finance and Administration. Fluent and efficient communication skills are an absolute must in this function.
You are the first point of contact to handle orders and to answer the questions of our clients. You assure that orders are handled in a correct way and take care of possible complaints.
Affinity with the equestrian and/or pet industry is considered as a big advantage in this function.
- Managing internal sales activities
- Managing client database in the CRM system
- Order handling: follow-up of orders from clients
- Be the link between clients, the commercial team and the warehouse
- Deliver support in aftersales
- Deliver support in administrative tasks:
- Follow-up invoicing
- Follow-up payments
- Follow-up logistics
- Office management: supporting role in daily office events
- Client centric approach
- Hands-on mentality
- Commercial driven
- Communicational skills: oral and written
- Independent way of working
- Dutch and/or French as we are a Belgian company
- A high level of English is required as it is the common language for everyone
- Knowledge of German is considered as a big plus
Our commitment to you
Based on your skill set and experience, we’ll offer you an attractive salary.
Next to your attractive salary, we’ll offer various fringe benefits.
Monthly team activity
A dinner, just a drink, or a sporty activity? Each month we do something different for the Kentucky team.
Ready to apply?!
Send us your curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation so we can learn a little bit more about you.
We will reach out to you to set up an initial interview.
NV Global International Products
Pont West 106
BE – 9600 Ronse
BE 0828 536 782