International Business Developer
The main task as an international business developer is to extend and develop partnerships across Europe in the PET Channel. You know how to level with these partners and are able to communicate on a high level. You have a strong commercial insight and know how to negotiate and make a good deal. Analyzing the international market and determine the right market strategy with ambitious targets holds no secrets for you. You are willing to take matters in your own hands and to take responsibility for the results in your market.
- External international sales role with focus on business development in PET Channel
- Manage client information in the CRM system
- Active use of the Showpad system & our reporting system PowerBI
- Intensive visit of Kentucky customers and assure that products are well implemented and presented in the shop (merchandising)
- To maintain and further develop relations with customers and prospects
- Report on the status of accounts and prospects
- To support clients and help them by finding solutions for possible problems
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Maintain and develop your knowledge about the pet(focus dog) market
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Being able to give product training and general presentations to clients and shop personnel
- Presenting your market (including figures) at least 4 times a year during sales meetings
- Work in close relation with the other Sales Tigers
- Report directly to the CCO
- Hands-on mentality
- Commercial and target driven
- International mindset (traveling is not an issue)
- Excellent communicational skills in Dutch & French & English: oral and writing
- Other languages are a plus
- Effective presentation skills
- Proven computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel…)
Our commitment to you
Next to your attractive salary, we’ll offer various fringe benefits.
Monthly team activity
A dinner, just a drink, or a sporty activity? Each month we do something different for the Kentucky team.
Ready to apply?!
Send us your curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation so we can learn a little bit more about you.
We will reach out to you to set up an initial interview.
NV Global International Products
Pont West 106
BE – 9600 Ronse
BE 0828 536 782